Senior Systems Consultants
- Provide 24×7 support for troubleshooting of issues related to critical infrastructure
components, and customer facing issues (Production environment) Windows Domain
Expertise and any migration Quest Software applications
- Perform ongoing maintenance and management of systems infrastructure, including basic
administration tasks and hardware/software maintenance
- Participate in the installation and configuration of both hardware and software for the
- Automate processes and implement monitoring tools to ensure maximum uptime for the
- Serve in a Project Management capacity, following logical project management procedures
to ensure timely, effective, and efficient delivery of new products and services to business
- Develop and comply with core IT processes, including Change Control, Configuration
Management, Policy Development & Enforcement, Application Design Review, Application
Troubleshooting, Documentation, & Scripting
- Support non-production infrastructure (QA and development systems)
- Work with appropriate teams to identify areas for improvement with current systems and
actively work to improve the quality, reliability, and supportability of existing infrastructure
- Contribute to Janus Networks Support’s documentation of processes and procedures
Works on assignments of diverse and complex scope
Experience and Qualifications
- High level of integrity with strong work ethic
- 7+ years serving in a system administration capacity within a highly scalable 24x7x365
“live” production environment.
- Expertise in support and administration of Unix/Linux and/or Windows operating systems
- Ability to work with our multiple clients in the San Francisco Bay Area, San Jose, New York & LA
- Ability to gracefully react to high-priority requirements with little or no notice
- Ability to balance competing priorities and work alone or within a team equally well
- Ability to travel to office and data center locations for on-site support, as needed
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Good organizational and project management skills with attention to detail
- Ability to document solutions and train other staff
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of IP networking concepts: routing, subletting, access controls
- Excellent, proven time management skills
- Microsoft Certifications: MCSE Server, Private Cloud or better, MCTIP, are a must and will be verified.
IT Sales Executive
Experience and Qualifications
Are you ready for a successful and rewarding career with a rapidly growing industry leader?
Would you like to be a part of a professional, dynamic, elite, and collaborative sales force with a focus on client satisfaction?
This innovative Managed Services IT Company is looking for energetic, tech-savvy, and highly motivated professionals to join our sales force. This fast growing, domestic company is turning the managed services industry. We provide certification and IT services for our clients.
Our salesforce offers an exciting and fast-paced environment for exceptional professionals that thrive in complex sales. As a Technical Sales Account Executive, you will provide customers with highly innovative and best-in-class software. This is B2B sales at it’s finest; your opportunity to build relationships and deliver solutions to key accounts of the Fortune 500.
Ideal candidates are enthusiastic, driven, and passionate about sales and technology. Our web-based, marketing automation software .
– Attainment of weekly sales targets, cold calls out quota, web demonstrations quota
– Daily cold calls, follow up calls, new lead calls, survey calls, demo request calls
– Demonstrations of the Industrial Software (via web or on-site)
– Grow and manage existing customer accounts
– Close and manage incoming sales inquiries
– Creation of accurate sales proposals and quotations
– 2+ years of Experience in a Fast-Paced Sales Environment
– Involved in the biotech industry to help ID key tech companies to work with us.
– Motivated Self-Starter with Proven Performance in Exceeding Aggressive Sales Targets
– Knowledge of Standard Sales Techniques
– Experience with Lead Generation
– Outstanding Communication and Interpersonal Skills
– Commitment to Delivering High-Quality Customer Service
*Technical Software Core Training Provided
– Fostering Lasting Relationships with New and Existing Customers
– Providing In-Depth Product Demonstrations (By Web or on Location)
– Attainment of Weekly Sales Goals
– Communicating Advantages of Cutting Edge Technologies in Modern Industrial Software
Janus Networks has an excellent ability to provide cost effective solutions , By providing a HyperV solution to our remote access servers, Janus Networks was able to reduce our overall server costs and hosting. Colleagues and customers alike benefit from Janus Network’s expertise and their professionalism…
CEO, Current Customer