Microsoft Hyperv Consulting And Hosting
Janus Networks is one of the first hosting providers to offer Windows Virtual Hosting. We continue to provide true Windows Virtual Hosting Services – this means you have full control over what you install on your virtual server just as though it were a full dedicated server.
Operating Systems Available
- Windows 2008 Server Standard 64bit
- Windows 2008 Server Enterprise 64bit
- Windows 2012 Server Standard 64bit
- Windows 2012 Server Enterprise 64bit
- Windows 2016 Server Standard 64bit
- Windows 2016 Server Enterprise 64bit
- Full Remote Desktop access as if it were a full Windows Dedicated Server.
- We only place a limited number of accounts per server to ensure high performance at all times.
- We use true virtualization technology, so its not actually possible to overload/oversell our servers like some other providers do. The resources allocated to you, are allocated to no-one else except for you!
- We provide Windows licensing to be included on your monthly costs.
We provide data protection in the form of RAID 1 or 10, which ensures that if the server you are located on sustains a drive failure your data will not be lost. We also provide our Janus Cloud Network for offsite backups and local backups to our NAS Devices. We do provide backup space at an additional charge. This can be configured to easily perform backups onto if required.